Master Cleanse Ingredients - Losing Unwanted Body Fat
With only 4 master cleanse ingredients it's easy to make this 'lemonade'. The mixture works exceptionally well at helping you detoxify your body while losing some unwanted body fat. In 10 days, you can be healthier, less toxic, and lighter. But it's not going to be easy, you're going to need to be very motivated and disciplined if you want to get through the cleanse successfully.
Before you even attempt the cleanse, you should take some time to get yourself ready for the experience. There are a few things that you can do that will greatly increase the chances that you'll get through the whole 10 days. First things first though, for those of you who aren't familiar with the master cleanse, it's simply a 10-day liquid diet that washes excess body fat and toxins from your body.
- You mix up a lemonade mixture which will be your primary source of nutrition for the cleanse. If that gets too boring you can add tea, water, and clear broth, but that's it. No solid food at all. In preparation make sure you cut way back on the calories you take in for a day or two before you start the cleanse. You should also make sure you stay well hydrated before, during and after the cleanse.
- Make sure you talk to your doctor first if you have any health issue or are taking any medications. If you feel dizzy, sick to your stomach or disoriented, stop the cleanse and call your doctor.
- You may want to start a journal so you can record the changes in your body. You will urinate more and have more frequent bowel movements; this is all good. It's a sign that the toxins are being flushed out of your body.
- It's not uncommon for people to feel a little bit worse the first few days of the cleanse. This is because all the toxins are working their way out of your body. It shouldn't last the whole 10 days, it usually gets better by about day 4.
- As important as the preparation is before the cleanse, what you do after the cleanse is also very important. If you try and go out and splurge on a big meal when you're done with the cleanse, you'll most likely make yourself sick. You should slowly start introducing solid foods back into your diet over a period of days.
- Start with light foods like salad and soup and work your way up, slowly, to more filling foods like meat and carbohydrates. Of course, once you've detoxed your body, there's really no reason you have to add things like tobacco and caffeine back into your diet at all. If you can, just stop ingesting toxins. That also goes for excess amounts of sugar.
- Here are the ingredients you'll need to make a pitcher of the cleanse. Do this every morning and you can get a glass whenever you want to during the day:
- 12 Tablespoons each of fresh squeezed lemon juice and maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 60 ounces of water
Just mix all these master cleanse ingredients together in a pitcher and you're ready to go.